chicken satay... sate ayam

On Friday I have a big guests... my old friends from balikpapan.
I recall it almost 4 years that I have not met them. 
Now they have new chapter with their babies, kids, and also sizes..he..he..

I had planned to serves them a light lunch.... Thai delight will be suitable.
Tom Yum Gong Sup, Mango salad, chicken satay ( this not Thai I guess, well you have to improvise rite...),
fruity ice, and close by chocolate cake. The dessert was the heavy one.

The time was so short ... and the biggest regret was I did not take any Pic!
Gosh... the camera was ready and good to go. But the chit chat stories more interesting at that time..ha..ha.
Better be lucky next time....

But I still have chicken satay to grilled and eat in the fridge..Thanks GOD!
This chicken satay is quite different from mostly Indonesian chicken satay.
I put some sesame oil to spice it up.

LOOK! and you will amaze how simple and delicious this treats

YOU need:
1 chicken breast fillet, cut them into 1cm cubes
5 tablespoon      soy sauce
1 table spoon     sesame oil
5 table spoon     sweet soy sauce
2                        garlic   grind them
kaffir lime zest to fragrant
salt  to spice
margarine

HOW TO:
1.  Marinate the chicken one night with all sauce mix
2.  Stick the chicken cubes to a bamboo stick.
3.  Grilled them with high heat , brush them with remaining sauce and margarine


And one thing that light me from regret was compliment from my old fellows! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Cake

IDFB chapter 2 : Indonesian snack

BBB - Black pepper Beef Beans!